- 4 steaks (preferably New York Strip), 1" thick
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Trim excess fat from the steaks. In a heavy, resealable Ziploc bag combine the remaining ingredients.
- Marinate the steaks for 1 hour at room temperature or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator. If refrigerating, bring steaks close to room temperature 1 hour before grilling for more even cooking.
- Preheat the barbecue on HIGH. Brush grids with olive oil. Proceed as directed in the Steak Grilling Guide.
The Perfect Steak
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER GRILLS ACCESSORIES.