A quick summer lunch or appetizer.
- 1 large pizza crust
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat barbecue on LOW.
- Spread the pizza shell with pesto sauce. Sprinkle with asiago and mozzarella cheese, and place sliced tomatoes evenly on top.
- Grill until cheese melts and crust is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Let stand on cutting board 1 minute before slicing with a sharp knife or pizza wheel.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER GRILLS ACCESSORIES.