- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños
Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 12 jalapeño peppers
- 8 - 10 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half
- Core each pepper by slicing off the top of the pepper and removing all inside flesh and seeds using the coring tool. Rinse the peppers under cold water to remove any remaining seeds.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, onion, and tomatoes. Mix well.
- Stuff each pepper with about 1 ounce of the cream cheese mixture. Do not over fill.
- Wrap each pepper with 1/2 slice of bacon and secure in place with a toothpick.
- Set each pepper into a hole on the pepper roaster.
- Preheat grill to 350°F. Use the indirect cooking method by turning one side of the grill to low, or off. Place rack over the cooler side of the grill.
- Set pepper roaster onto the grill and cook for 30-40 minutes, until bacon is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted. Remove from grill. Let cool and serve while warm.