- Slice avocado thinly and toss with lime juice. In a separate bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, red pepper, cilantro, minced garlic, chili powder, hot sauce, salt and pepper and cheeses.
- Preheat barbecue on MEDIUM for 10 minutes, reduce to LOW and lightly brush the grids with oil. Place 3 tortillas on a counter. Lay slices of avocado on tortillas. Spoon cheese mixture over top and spread evenly, leaving a 1/2" border. Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Place tortillas directly on the cooking grids, and grill about 3 minutes per side, turning carefully using a large spatula. Transfer to a wooden cutting board and let rest for 3–5 minutes, before cutting into wedges with a large knife or pizza wheel.
- Serve with Spicy Salsa and sour cream.
- Place the chopped onion in a bowl, sprinkle with the salt, squeeze the lime juice over, and set aside for 15–20 minutes. Add the chopped jalapeño peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro to the onion mixture, and stir. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook