- Mix the oats, coconut flakes and all the nuts and seeds in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix together the honey and canola oil, and drizzle it over the oat mixture, mixing gently to combine.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Spread the mixture over the 2 sheets and bake in a 350°F oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Let cool. Add the dried apricots, cherries and cranberries.
- Place the amount you will need for a batch of parfaits in a small cast iron pan, and crisp it up on the barbecue for a few minutes before assembling.
- To assemble the parfaits, sprinkle a tablespoon of granola in the bottom of each parfait glass. Spoon in some yogurt, then fruit. Drizzle with maple syrup and top with more granola, and a single raspberry. Store leftover granola in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook