- Marinate tuna steaks in olive oil and lemon juice for 1 hour. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook eggs for 10 minutes in gently boiling water and blanch green beans. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill on MEDIUM for 10 minutes and brush the grids with vegetable oil.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place on grill, cut side down, and cook, turning occasionally until tender, about 20–25 minutes. Set aside.
- Place the tuna on the grids and cook according to the guide for fish steaks, for a total of 8 minutes. (Leave one area of the grids free so that they are clean and ready for grilling the pineapple spears.)
- Meanwhile, prepare Vinaigrette by combining balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, honey and mustard in a large glass jar. Shake vigorously.
- To serve, arrange lettuce on plates and place potatoes, red onion, tomatoes and green beans in the centre of each plate. Arrange 1/2 tuna steak* on top of vegetables. Place eggs and olives attractively around the tuna and drizzle with Vinaigrette.
- *NOTE: If serving for lunch, use 2 steak per person. Use whole steaks if serving as dinner.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook