- Preheat the barbecue on MEDIUM.
- Cut a deep slit all along the middle of the side of each sausage.
- Fill the slit with dried plums and spread the mustard evenly over top.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each sausage.
- Grill sausages indirectly at 120°C / 240°F for 40-50 Minutes.
- In a large pot - boil potatoes with a little bit salt and bay leafs for 15-20 Minutes
- When cool enough to handle, wrap each potato with 1 slice of bacon.
- Slide the wrapped potatoes on the skewers and grill them direct at 180°C / 356°F
- Skewers will be done when the bacon is crispy - about 20 -25 minutes.
Recipe Shared By Broil King German Distributor