- Baked Scallops & Mushrooms
Scallops pair so well with garlic; the addition of mushrooms gives this meal a savory layering of flavor.
- 3/4 lb scallops
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, stems removed and minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 tbsp fine bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 1 tbsp minced parsley
- 2 clove minced or pressed garlic
- pinch of red pepper flakes & salt
- Preheat barbecue on HIGH
- Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Brush a foil pan with 1 tbs of the oil. Place pan on grill and bake the mushroom caps for approximately 10 minutes.
- Combine stems, crumbs, onion, parsley, red pepper, garlic and salt mix together well. Add scallops and wine to the foil pan. Sprinkle the minced mixture over all.
- Drizzle the remaining oil over. Bake for 20 more minutes, or until done.