- Vietnamese Smoked Turkey Vermicelli Salad
Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 1 package rice vermicelli noodles, prepared as directed on package
- 5 cups smoked turkey, shredded
- 3 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 cobs of roasted corn, cut the niblets off the cob
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 english cucumber, julienned
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup thai basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 limes, sliced into wedges
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sirachi sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Combine dressing ingredients in a glass jar and shake to blend.
- Combine cooled vermicelli noodles in a large bowl. Add smoked turkey, carrots, cucumber, red pepper, corn, green onions, mint, cilantro and thai basil. Toss with dressing.
- Serve on top of shredded romaine lettuce and garnish with chopped peanuts and lime wedges.