2018 Broil King® Cover Guide
Protect Your Investment
This guide applies to 2018 North American Broil King grill models. For assistance selecting a cover for an older Broil King® model please refer to the measuring guide below or contact us.
Premium Cover Guide
|68490||Imperial™ XLS, XL|
|68490||Regal™ XLS, XL|
|68491||Regal™ 490, 440, 420|
|68487||Baron™ 490, 440, 420|
|68491||Sovereign™ XLS 90, XLS 20|
|68487||Sovereign™ 90, 20|
|68487||Signet™ 90, 70, 320|
|68470||Monarch™ 390, 340, 320|
Select Cover Guide
|67487||Baron™ 490, 440, 420|
|67487||Sovereign™ 90, 20|
|67487||Signet™ 90, 70, 320|
|67470||Monarch™ 390, 340, 320|
|67420||Porta-Chef™ 320, 120|
|67240||Smoke™ Vertical Smoker|
|67050||Smoke™ Offset Smoker|
|67060||Smoke™ Charcoal Grill|
Broil King® Premium Grill Covers
Crafted from water resistant PVC with a heavy woven 900D polyester backing. Broil King® Premium covers feature mesh venting for enhanced air fl ow and moisture resistance as well as hook and loop closures for a superior fit. Blue accent stitching adds style to the extra reinforced seams. Molded rubber handles make the cover easy to remove. Well-crafted covers to protect well-built grills!
Broil King® Select Grill Covers
Broil King® Select Series covers are crafted from durable and weather resistant PVC outer shell with a 500 x 300D polyester lining. These deluxe covers feature hook and loop closures, polyester handles, and the Broil King® logo screened onto the front.
When purchasing a grill cover keep the following points in mind:
- • Grill covers are tailored to fit the shape of most grills. If the angled points in the material are wider or more narrow than the grill itself problems can develop in either of the following ways.
- a) Oversized covers hold in moisture by draping all the way to the ground, extra moisture rots a grill faster.
- b) Undersized grill covers rub on the corners of the shelf and are more prone to tearing at those friction points.
- c) Essentially the perfect size of cover should allow the grill to breath and fit it comfortably.
- • Hook and Loop closures keep the cover in place in the wind, the small hook and loop tabs may seem unimportant but they’re the only thing keeping a grill cover in place and out of your neighbour’s yard in the wind.
- • Handles on a grill cover make it easy to place and remove as they are located in optimal lift points to keep the cover from snagging on the way off and on.
- • A hanging loop allows a wet grill cover to dry and a dry grill cover to stay dry when not in use. A heap of balled up grill cover next to your grill not only looks bad but also retains moisture and invites insects and other pest to turn it into a habitat.
How to mesaure your barbecue for a cover
Using a tape measure establish the length, depth, and height of your grill. Write down these measurements.
Below, browse our list of Broil King® grill covers