Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 1 1/2 cups Grated Asiago cheese
- 2 tsp Fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 Frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 24 Slices capicolla ham, 12" diameter
- 1 Large egg, beaten
- Non–stick vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix the cheese and herbs together in a bowl. Lay out the puff pastry sheet and cut into 2 rectangles. Spread Dijon mustard on one side of each rectangle, being sure to leave a 1" border on one long edge. Place half the ham, and sprinkle half of the cheese over each rectangle. Brush the border with egg wash, then roll the pastry up starting at the side opposite the egg–washed one. Repeat with the other rectangle. Wrap the rolls in plastic wrap and chill, seam side down, for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- When ready to bake, line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Place the roll on a cutting board, seam side down. Slice into 1/4" thick rounds. Brush the pinwheels with egg wash. Bake on the middle rack until golden brown, approximately 15 minutes.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook