A different take on burger sliders, try topping them with thin slices of roasted red pepper, Parmesan cheese and the relish below. Spice it up with Sriracha sauce. Don't forget the buns.
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Difficulty: 3/5
- Cook time: 10 minutes
For the sliders
- 1 pound (1/2 kilogram) ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 egg
- 2 burger slider buns chopped (sliders dry out easily, give the moisture something to hold onto)
- 2 diced green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped ginger
- Fresh diced cilantro
For the relish
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup finely minced red onion
- Splash of rice wine vinegar
- Splash of soya sauce
- Drizzle of sesame oil
- Mix these ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and form them either by hand or with a mini burger press.
- Preheat your Broil King on MED-HIGH. Lay the sliders out in the grilling basket and secure the lid to give them a firm hold, using a grilling basket allows you to flip all the patties at once. Place on the grill, grill for 5 minutes per side or until the internal meat temperature has reached 170°F (77°C), always use a thermometer with poultry.