Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz boneless chicken
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped or diced
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 12" Pizza crust (fresh or premade)
- 1 tbsp chili oil
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- additional toppings as desired
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil, season with salt, and pepper. Place on grill on MEDIUM, and turn only once until breasts are cooked thoroughly. Use the direct grilling method. Slice thinly.
- Thinly slice the green onions, and mushrooms, and other desired toppings. Toss with olive oil, coriander and salt and pepper. Pour out excess oil, cover, and set aside.
- Brush the pizza crust with chili oil. Place chicken evenly over the crust, then sprinkle with vegetables and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cook pizza on a preheated grill stone for 5-10 minutes or until the base is crisp and golden and the cheese is bubbling.
- Refer to grill stone instructions.
- Slice and serve hot.