Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 8 ounces red pepper cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 chipotle chili, minced
- 8 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded pulled pork
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cilantro, green onions, and chipotle. Spread over the flour tortillas, then scatter the pulled pork over top, leaving a one inch border around the edge. Roll up tightly, and slice into 1" pieces.
- Place the rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet. Heat through on the barbecue or in the oven at 350 for about 10.