- Scallops & Bacon Appetizers
Partially precooking the bacon on the side burner will ensure a crispier texture.
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb scallops
- 1/2 lb bacon
- lemon wedges
- Combine oil, lemon juice, and pepper in a large measuring cup. Add scallops and marinate 30-60 minutes.
- Cut the bacon lengthwise, and across. Wrap the bacon around the marinated scallops, and secure with a toothpick.
- Preheat the barbecue, and brush the cooking grids with vegetable oil to prevent sticking. Grill on HIGH for 5-7 minutes, turning to cook evenly.