Another super-quick and easy appetizer! Any commercially prepared Thai sauce will do the trick, but we have mentioned our favorite. Use a wok if you have one for easy stir-frying of the shrimp.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/4 cups President's Choice™ Memories of Thailand Fiery chili Pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a resealable bag and add shrimp. Refrigerate at least one hour and up to five hours before grilling.
- Preheat barbecue on HIGH. Scrub cooking grids thoroughly with a wire brush, then brush them lightly with vegetable or olive oil. Place shrimp on grids. Turn once during cooking. Time will vary with the size of the shrimp, but the shrimp will turn opaque and curl slightly when cooked. Do not overcook!
- Place on a platter and serve with toothpicks.