A quick classic done right! Preparing this dish on the grill gives it that extra somethin' somethin' you've been looking for.
- 1/2 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 large white onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 slices fresh lime
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 4 tbsp salsa
Fajita Seasoning (Combine in a small dish)
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat grill to 400ºF. Meanwhile, in large Ziploc resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix steak, onion, peppers and fajita seasoning; stir in a dish or turn bag to coat.
- Place fajita pan on pre-heated grill. When fajita pan is heated, coat lightly with cooking oil and place steak and vegetables on bottom surface, spreading evenly. Cook 4 - 6 minutes or until steak has reached desired doneness and vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove fajita pan from the grill using the handle cover and place on the wooden base for serving. Squeeze fresh lime over the meat and vegetables.
- Spoon steak and vegetables down center of each tortilla. Top each fajita with sour cream and salsa and any other toppings you would like. Bring sides of each tortilla up over filling; press to seal.