Bulgogi beef is packed with flavor, let it marinade for several hours to tenderize the meet and infuse those flavors deep into the meat. Bulgogi is the perfect nacho topping with some cheese and Korean Kimchi. Follow this easy to make recipe for delicious results!
- 1 pound (.45 kg) flank steak
- 2 cups nachos
- 1/2 cup Farkay noodles
- 2 tablespoons kimchi
- 2 tablespoons shredded marble cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onions
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce (optional)
For the marinade
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Slice the flank steak into thin strips, the thinner the better. Mix the marinade ingredients together, then pour over the flank steak strips and coat the steak thoroughly. Let marinade for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator, the longer the better.
- Preheat your gas grill on HIGH for 15 minutes, place the Broil King grilling steel directly on the cooking grids and allow it to preheat for a further 15 minutes until searing hot. Lightly season the steel before placing the flank steak on it. Spread the flank steak evenly across the entire surface of the grilling steel. Sear thoroughly for 10 to 15 minutes, remove and let stand. Reduce grill temperature to medium.
- In a bowl, place nachos topped with Farkay noodles and some bulgogi flank steak, retain the rest for later or something else. Sprinkle on green onions then cheese and a side of Kimchi. Bake on the grill until the cheese has melted.