This is a great spring dinner for families on the go. You can use whatever vegetables that you have in your refrigerator. We used what we had!
- 1/2 pound ramps, cleaned and grilled
- 1/2 pound Portobello mushrooms, cleaned and grilled
- 2 sirloin strip steaks, grilled
- 1/2 red onion , sliced thinly
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups mixed spring greens
- 1/2 cup greek feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Grill ramps, mushrooms and steak over MEDIUM HIGH heat on a preheated barbecue, for 4 minutes per side for Perfect Grill Marks.
- After letting steak and mushrooms rest for 5 minutes, slice them and layer over top of lettuce, along with the grilled ramps and other fresh vegetables. Drizzle with vinaigrette and garnish with feta cheese, if desired.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Blog