Easy to make, fun to eat.
- 1 lb sirloin tip or round steak cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- juice from can of pineapple chunks (set aside pineapple juice)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 green pepper cut in chunks
- whole mushrooms
- cherry tomatoes
- Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, vinegar and brown sugar. Pour over beef cubes, cover and refrigerate 6 - 8 hours.
- Drain beef. Alternate beef and vegetables on skewers, barbecue approximately 10 minutes or until desired doneness. Brush with sauce and turn periodically during cooking.
- Note: If using wooden skewers, soak in water 30 minutes prior to using to reduce burning. If using metal skewers, brush with oil before using to help reduce sticking.