Quick, easy and delicious; the perfect grilled steak every time.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Difficulty: 2/5
- Cook time: 8 minutes
- 4 steaks preferably New York Strip 1-in (2.5 cm) thick
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Trim excess fat from the steaks. In a heavy, resealable bag combine the remaining ingredients.
- Marinate the steaks for 1 hour at room temperature or up to 4 hours in the refrigerator. If refrigerating, bring steaks close to room temperature 30 minutes before grilling. Preheat the barbecue on HIGH. Brush or season grids with olive oil. Proceed as directed in the Steak Grilling Guide.