Looking to impress your guests with your barbecue skills? Why not try out Grilled Amaretto Watermelon. Quite possibly a new dessert favorite among you and your friends. Give it a try and see for yourself.
- Feta Cheese
- Cut watermelon into bite sized cubes (roughly one square inch).
- Soak watermelon cubes in Amaretto in a shallow bowl for a minimum of 30 minutes (make sure watermelon is fully coated).
- Pre heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Lightly sear watermelon for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove watermelon from grill and place on serving dish.
- Dress watermelon with feta cheese crumbles (about 1 teaspoon of feta per 4 squares).
- Lightly sprinkle mint overtop of the watermelon (very little is needed).
Brought to you by Team Canada Barbecue