Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 1 cup Granola, see recipe below
- 2 cups Vanilla yogurt
- 3 cups Mixed berries: strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- 2 cup Maple syrup
- 4 cups Old–fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups Sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups Sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1 cup Roasted unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup Good quality honey
- 3/4 cup Canola oil
- 1 1/2 Cups dried apricots, diced
- 1 cup Dried cherries
- 1 cup Dried cranberries
- Mix the oats, coconut flakes and all the nuts and seeds in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix together the honey and canola oil, and drizzle it over the oat mixture, mixing gently to combine.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Spread the mixture over the 2 sheets and bake in a 350°F oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Let cool. Add the dried apricots, cherries and cranberries.
- Place the amount you will need for a batch of parfaits in a small cast iron pan, and crisp it up on the barbecue for a few minutes before assembling.
- To assemble the parfaits, sprinkle a tablespoon of granola in the bottom of each parfait glass. Spoon in some yogurt, then fruit. Drizzle with maple syrup and top with more granola, and a single raspberry. Store leftover granola in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook