These delicious rolls make an impressive appetizer or they can hold their own as a main component of the meal. Roll, chill and serve!
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, whipped
- 2 tsp wasabi paste
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Combine whipped cream cheese, lemon juice, wasabi paste, salt and pepper in a medium glass bowl.
- Lay slices of smoked salmon on a flat surface and gently spread with wasabi cream cheese.
- Top with a few leaves of baby arugula and carefully roll up to enclose wasabi cream and arugula leaves.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes. To serve, stand smoked salmon rolls on end on a simple platter, garnished with a thinly sliced lemon.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook