If you're looking to shake up your dinner menu, look no further! Only a handful of ingredients and a few steps to meaty perfection.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, stir together all the marinade ingredients. Continue stirring until the honey has dissolved. Place the lamb chops in a re–sealable plastic bag or shallow glass dish and pour the marinade over top. Let stand at room temperature for 1/2 hour, or refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Preheat barbecue on MEDIUM HIGH. Clean grids thoroughly and grease the grids with vegetable oil. Reduce heat to MEDIUM and place chops on the grill, reserving the marinade. Cook for a total of 12 minutes, turning three times for Perfect Grill Marks. At the same time, pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil for 3–4 minutes.
- Serve the chops on heated dinner plates, and pour some of the glaze over top.