Marinating over night is the key to delicious, mouth-watering lamb; planning ahead has never tasted so good!
- 4 racks of lamb, frenched
- 8 sprigs rosemary
- 8 sprigs thyme
- 10 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic
- zest of two lemons
- 2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Marinate the lamb the night before serving. Remove leaves of rosemary and thyme from the stalk and chop with parsley, garlic, bay leaves, lemon zest and pepper. Combine in a bowl with extra virgin olive oil.
- Arrange racks of lamb on a large baking sheet, pour on marinade and gently rub into the lamb. Cover with clear plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator overnight. Prepare grids by brushing with oil to prevent sticking half an hour before serving.
- Preheat barbecue on MEDIUM for 5–10 minutes. Place racks of lamb on grids and grill for 20–25 minutes, following directions for Perfect Grill Marks. Let stand for 5 minutes, tented with foil, before cutting and serving.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook