Serving a dozen couldn't be any easier than this. Enjoy a stress-free evening of entertaining while your guests enjoy your fantastic meal.
- 1 crown roast of pork (12 ribs)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon each thyme, sage, tarragon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of oak wood chips – soaked
- Prepare the Keg for indirect grilling at 275°F, and fill the diffuser with water. Mix together the brown sugar, herbs and spices in a small bowl and rub them all over the roast. Place the pork on the Keg, and maintain a temperature of 275°F for 5 hours. During the last hour, scatter some whisky soaked oak chips over the coals.
- Slice thickly, 1 rib bone per person.