Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 1 bottle Mill Street Coffee Porter
- 1/2 can cola
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup char siu(Chinese barbecue sauce)
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Prepare ribs by removing the thin membrane from the back of each rack of ribs. Place ribs in a single layer in a large flat baking dish or roasting pan and pour marinade over top. Cover with foil and place in the oven, which has been preheated to 350°F for 45 minutes. Turn the ribs, place them back in the oven for another 20–30 minutes with the lid off. Remove the ribs from the oven and set them aside.
- To make the glaze, pour half of the marinade into a large saucepan and boil gently over medium heat until reduced by half.
- When ready to grill, preheat the barbecue on MEDIUM for 10 minutes and brush the grids with oil. Reduce to LOW (275–300°F). Set the ribs on the grids and cook carefully for 20 minutes, then brush them with glaze and cook another 15 minutes, turning to prevent the glaze from scorching.
- Serve with rice or smashed potatoes, with the remaining glaze in a jug on the side.