Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Rickard's Dark or Red
- 1/3 - Cup salt
- 1/3 - Cup brown sugar
- 3 - Table spoons of brown sugar
- 1 - Bay leaf
- 2 Gala apples
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 cup Rickard's White
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Place pork chops in a reusable container, add brine mixture and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Julienne apples and slice onions into 1/2 rings.
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan on side burner, simmer 10-15 minutes until Rickard's White reduces and apples and onions are soft and golden.
- Preheat grill to 400°f.
- Grill pork chops 3 minutes/side for 12 minutes total to internal temperature of 160°f or more.
- Plate grilled pork chops and top with Apple Chutney.
Brought to you by Broil King & Rickards Beer