- Place pork chops in a reusable container, add brine mixture and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Julienne apples and slice onions into 1/2 rings.
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan on side burner, simmer 10-15 minutes until Rickard's White reduces and apples and onions are soft and golden.
- Preheat grill to 400°f.
- Grill pork chops 3 minutes/side for 12 minutes total to internal temperature of 160°f or more.
- Plate grilled pork chops and top with Apple Chutney.
Brought to you by Broil King & Rickards Beer