A refreshing lunch for a hot summer day.
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup almonds, toasted
- seasonal fruit for garnish
- Grill the chicken breasts on MEDIUM heat for 6 minutes per side. Cool the chicken, then slice it into bite size pieces.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, ginger, curry powder, honey and lime juice. Toss the chicken with the dressing, and spoon this mixture onto a bed of prepared romaine lettuce.
- Garnish with grapes and any seasonal fruit of your choice (strawberries, or blueberries), and sprinkle with toasted almonds.