Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 5 lb chicken
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup parsley
- 1/3 cup coriander
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 orange, quartered
- 1 onion, quartered
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of soaked apple chips
- Combine orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a large bowl. Coat the chicken inside and out with the glaze and allow to rest for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the Keg for indirect grilling at 300°F. Scatter soaked wood chips over the coals, and fill the diffuser kit with water.
- Remove the chicken from refrigerator, season with salt and pepper and stuff herbs and orange and onion pieces into the cavity.
- Place the chicken on the rack in the Keg, over the water tray filled with water and close the lid. Allow to cook for 3-3 1/2 hours, until the internal temperature reaches 170°F. Remove chicken from grill, tent with foil and let rest for 15-20 minutes before carving.