Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 2 cups shredded and chopped smoked duck
- Corn chips/scoops
- 2 ripe mangos, diced
- 4 scallions, white and green parts chopped finely
- 1 small hot red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for an hour to combine flavours.
- To assemble, spoon some prepared duck into the corn scoops, then top with mango salsa.