Fresh lobster grilled to perfection with a classic marinade. Set some extra plates at the table; it smells so good the whole neighborhood might show up!
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Difficulty: 3/5
- Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 6 small uncooked lobster tails
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 medium lemons, for garnish
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat gas grill on HIGH. Rinse lobsters in cold water and pat dry. Split lengthwise through back shell and lobster meat. Run a skewer through the length of the tail to prevent curling. To prepare marinade combine olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Brush marinade onto the lobster meat with basting a brush.
- Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Place tails on grill, meat side down for 1 minute. Turn tails shell side down for 8-10 minutes or until the shell is red and the meat is white. Remove skewers and serve with lemon wedges.