Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, cucumber, green onions and coriander. In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, garlic, brown sugar, chili powder, green onion and red pepper flakes. Whisk until blended.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over slaw and toss. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook