Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 2 lbs green beans, stem ends removed
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add beans and cook until just tender crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain and place beans in a bowl of ice water for 5 minutes. Drain again. Lay towels or paper towels over cooling racks. Dry beans well, then wrap them up in damp toweling, and refrigerate until ready to use. (Can be prepared one day in advance to this stage). Combine all the dressing ingredients if using the same day. If preparing more than one day in advance, omit the dill until the last minute. Arrange the beans decoratively on a platter. Just before serving, add the dill and drizzle with the dressing.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook