Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 8 cups baby greens
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 lb Manchego cheese, cut into curls with a vegetable peeler
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large salad bowl combine greens, oranges, onion slices, and pine nuts.
- To prepare the vinaigrette: Combine olive oil, wine vinegar, orange juice, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a glass jar. Shake vigorously and pour over greens. Toss gently. Top with Manchego cheese curls.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook