Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- smoked duck
- 6 cups baby greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 mango, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- pinch of finely ground black pepper
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chiffonade
- Combine red wine vinegar, garlic, dijon mustard,honey, salt & pepper in a food processor. Whir for a few seconds, then, with the blade still running, slowly add oil, then lemon zest and basil.
- Arrange baby greens on plate, top with cherry tomatoes, mango cubes and red onion.
- Add in pieces of smoked duck and mix in your dressing.