Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 8 Medium size russet potatoes
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Shallots, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 cup Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp White pepper
- 4 tsp Cayenne
- Preheat barbecue on MEDIUM for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, scrub potatoes thoroughly to clean. Puncture several times with a fork and wrap individually in aluminum foil. Place on grill and cook with lid closed for approximately 40 minutes.
- Cajun Butter: Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon until thoroughly blended. Place Cajun Butter onto a large sheet of waxed paper and shape into a log. Refrigerate and cut into patties when chilled.
- Serve with Cajun Butter.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook