Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 2 Zucchini, cut lengthwise
- 2 Yellow or orange peppers, cut in large chunks
- 1/2 lb Asparagus, blanched or grilled
- Olive oil
- 6 Ripe tomatoes, cut in large chunks
- 1/4 lb Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 8 tbsp Olive oil
- 5 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Handful fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- Lightly spray the zucchini and peppers with olive oil, and place on a preheated barbecue. Grill until tender crisp, turning 3 times. See how to get Perfect Grill Marks, and check out the vegetable grilling guide. Once cooked, cut the peppers into strips. Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients. On a large white platter, arrange the vegetables decoratively, with the tomatoes in the centre, the zucchini on the outside, the asparagus stacked against the zucchini, and the peppers stacked against the asparagus. Scatter the feta cheese and olives on top. Drizzle with Basil Vinaigrette.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook