Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 6 large Russet or Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut in 1" cubes
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Prepare potatoes and toss with the olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place in 400°F oven or on barbecue and roast, turning several times, until crispy, browned and cooked through, about 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with more salt and pepper, to taste.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook