No kitchen prep required, this can all be done grill side! Placed directly on the grill, on a grill topper or baking sheet. Keep these potatoes moving to roast them evenly.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 8
- Difficulty: 2/5
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- 8 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut to 1-in (2.5 cm) chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon coarse or kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat grill on MEDIUM to a temperature of about 400°F (204°C). In a medium bowl, toss the sweet potato chunks with olive oil, thyme, rosemary, garlic, red pepper and salt. Place on the cooking grids, topper or baking sheet. Grill until tender and browning, 20-30 minutes, turn potatoes frequently.
- Transfer to a platter and serve, garnished with sprigs of fresh thyme and rosemary.