Polenta is a great accompaniment to grilled vegetables, sausages etc.
- 1 cup dried cornmeal, enough for 5 people
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp butter (to coat baking dish)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook cornmeal in salted water according to package directions, then stir in rosemary. Meanwhile, grease a large shallow baking dish with butter. Pour in hot polenta and spread evenly. Let cool. When cool, cut polenta into diamonds, fingers, circles or other shape.
- Preheat grill to 400Â°F. Brush the polenta pieces with melted butter, then cook over grids until they are slightly brown with marks from the grill. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.