Gather around the grill with this inspirational recipe and grilling ideas for family and friends.
- 3 Medium zucchinis, sliced 1/4 inch thick, lengthwise
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 oz Chèvre (soft goat cheese), at room temperature
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 tbsp Sun–dried tomatoes, oil–packed, minced
- 1 tsp Oil, from the sun–dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp Fresh thyme, minced
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat barbecue on MEDIUM. Brush both sides of sliced zucchini with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place the zucchini on the barbecue and grill for 4 minutes per side. Refer to Grilling Guide, for instructions on creating the Perfect Grill Marks. When cooked, set on a wire rack to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the chèvre, salt, pepper, sun–dried tomatoes, oil and thyme.
- Using a small spatula, spread the cheese mixture thinly over one side of the zucchini. Lightly roll the zucchini, and place seam side down on a small parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place baking sheet on top rack of barbecue for 15 minutes.
- Remove to a platter and serve.
Recipe from Gathering Around The Grill Cookbook